Private Cai Be Floating Market One Day Tour
- Visit the floating market in Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy fresh fruit, coffee, and breakfast right on the boat.
- See the daily activities of a local family who live on a big boat.
- See the local people buying & selling fruit and enjoy the noise of life.
- Visit a fruit garden, enjoy fruit and listen to traditional music, visit a bee farm, enjoy honey.
||Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel in District 1
|Private A/C Car or Van
||English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long – 1 day
6:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by van.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motorboat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta.
Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Return to HCMC. Arrive back at your hotel at around 5 pm.
There are no reviews yet.