Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day From Ho Chi Minh City
- Private half-day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Experience the impressive network of tunnels in Cu Chi
- Hear personalized commentary from a private guide
- Fire M-16, AK-47 & Carbine Rifle at the National Defense Sports Shooting Range (Ex)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by included by private vehicle
||Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel in District 1
||8:00 AM or ( Flexible Departure Time )
|Private Air-con Car/Van
||English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
At the height of the American-Vietnamese War, the Cu Chi tunnel system covered a distance of more than 250 kilometers, from Saigon to the Cambodian border, and was 3 levels deep. The network included numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, and kitchens.
Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving visitors a unique experience and a feeling of underground life during the war. The tunnels have been widened for the benefit of visitors. For those interested, there’s an opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range.
On this half-day tour, you’ll be picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 08:00-08:30 before heading out on the 1-hour 45-minute drive to Cu Chi.
The drive will take you through pleasant countryside and rubber forest. When you arrive at Cu Chi you’ll see a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were ingeniously constructed, and then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Various mantraps and the remains of an American tank are on display. You’ll see a number of bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52s.
The tour will end at approximately 13:30.