VIP Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta One Day
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta in 1 Day.
- Private Limousine for this option.
- Learn about the role of the underground labyrinth during the Vietnam War.
- Take a motorboat & rowing boat on the Mekong River.
- Visit the bee farm, enjoy honey tea, visit the fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit.
- Visit local business family for rice paper, coconut candy workshop.
- Relax with a riverside restaurant lunch and rowboat ride.
- Pickup & Drop Off at your hotel.
||Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel in District 1
|Transfer by VIP Limousine
||English Speaking Tour Guide
|Beer, fruits, cool tissue
||Motor Boat & Small Row Boat Trips
|snacks & mineral water
||Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine, Entrance Fees
|Personal fees, Beverages
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
MORNING TOUR WITH CU CHI TUNNELS
- 7:30 am, Our tour guide and diver pick you up at your hotel for Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour 1 Day.
- 09.00 am: we arrive in Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). Then we will watch a propaganda film a wartime propaganda film showing how local guerilla fighters were “American Killing Heroes” (a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed).
- We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
- Now, you can try real gun shooting for extra.
- Then we depart for Mekong Delta.
- 12.00 pm, it’s time to enjoy lunch in the Mekong.
AFTERNOON TOUR WITH MEKONG DELTA – ISLAND TOUR
- We will arrive in My Tho. Embark a made of timber motorboat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through unpolished creeks, enchanting fisherman’s port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
- From there, we’ll continue to take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a charming cup of unsophisticated honey tea. After that, we walk around peaceful villages and discover the life of rustic people in the Mekong Delta.
- Moreover, you enjoy the fresh atmosphere and get things small and personal from this journey now. We get on small row boats (try feeling to rowboat by yourself). With this 15 – 20 minutes trip, you’ll see all types of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape. Get away from the city that is it all about!
- After you enjoy its serenity, let’s get back to the large motor boat for something different. You’ll explore some orchards along 2 long sides of a canal. Then we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we’ll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and hand-made items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can wonderfully make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is actually attached from the villagers’ daily life.
- Come back to Saigon.
- 17:00pm – 18:00pm, we arrive in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon.
- Finish Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day, we will drop you off at your hotel.