10 Days Vietnam Highlights Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Da Nang – Hoi An – Sai Gon Exit Phu Quoc
10 Days Vietnam Highlights is a wealth of attractions that await anyone planning 10 days in Vietnam. Cities including Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) have an evocative blend of traditional and contemporary, while Vietnam’s natural wonders are also hard to beat thanks to the likes of Mekong Delta, Halong Bay, and mountains around Ninh Binh. Check out our recommended tours below, lasting ten or even eleven days!
Summary of Itinerary:
- DAY 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL – HA NOI CITY TOUR ( L )
- DAY 02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY ( B, L, D )
- DAY 03: HALONG – HANOI – TRAIN TO DANANG ( B, L )
- DAY 04: DA NANG – HOI AN ( No Meals )
- DAY 05: HOI AN – TRA QUE ( B, L )
- DAY 06: HOI AN – FREE DAY – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH ( B )
- DAY 07: STREET FOOD TOUR IN HO CHI MINH ( B, L )
- DAY 08: MEKONG DELTA CRUISE ( B, L )
- DAY 09: CU CHI TUNNELS ( B )
- DAY 10: SAIGON – PHU QUOC ( B )
PRICE FOR PERSON IN USD
|Standard accommodation ( no breakfast)
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Please note that some suppliers may impose additional fees for infants and children. These will be advised at the time of booking.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detail.
- Air ticket Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh – Phu Quoc
- Private cabin: train from Ha Noi to Da Nang,
- Private car transfer Da Nang – Hoi An, Hoi An – Da Nang
- All airport/ train transfers.
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
The daily group tour follows the itinerary:
- Mekong delta full day
- Cu Chi tunnel half day
- Hoi An makes a lantern and is a farmer at the plantation
- Ha Long Bay overnight – 2 day
- City tour Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh street food tour.
-Accommodation: 7 nights at Hotel, 1 Night on a cruise, 1 night on the train.
- Personal entertainment expenses.
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for a tour guide.
- Meals out of tour (lunch and dinner in the free time).
- Round trip International airfare to Viet Nam.
- Viet Nam Invitation letter or visa.
10 Days Vietnam Highlights Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Da Nang – Hoi An – Sai Gon Exit Phu Quoc
11 Days Vietnam & Cambodia from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay, Angkor Wat
Review on Tripadvisor:
DAY 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL – HA NOI CITY TOUR ( L )
Pick up at the airport. Then, transfer to hotel for check-in. Free at leisure.
15:00 Move to the West Lake and pay a visit to the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc. Continue drive to Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge. Tour ends after a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life. End the tour at your hotel.
(Note: Due to flight arrives late, some tourist attractions may be closed, you will visit outside of the attraction).
OPTION: You can change to choose 1 of 2 options as below:
- Walking tour: visiting Long Bien oldest bridge, Dong Xuan market, Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Street food tour: Eggs coffee, Noodles with BBQ pork, Vietnam Traditional deep fried Spring Rolls, Beer, Vietnam Traditional fresh spring rolls, Vietnamese Baguette, Mixed tropical fruit,
DAY 02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY ( B, L, D )
- 07:30 Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus picks up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
- 12:00 – 12:30 approx: Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- 13:00 Set sail as lunch is served. Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- 14:00 – 14:30 Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn). Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- 15:30 Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
- 17:00 Heading back toward the sleeping area
- 18:00 Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- 19:00 An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing.
DAY 03: HALONG – HANOI – TRAIN TO DANANG ( B, L )
- 06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
- 07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- 08:00 Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- 09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- 10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- 12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Arrive back at your hotel approximately 16:30. Drop off at the hotel (leave your luggage here, no check-in).
- 18:00 Our guide will meet and transfer to railway station for the train to Da Nang.
- Estimated train: SE3 – HAN – DAD – 19:30 – 11:05 AM (next day)
DAY 04: DA NANG – HOI AN ( No Meals )
Arrive at train station, our driver meets and transfer to Hoi An. Check in at hotel. Free at leisure.
DAY 05: HOI AN – TRA QUE ( B, L )
- Departure: 8:00 AM – 4 hours
- 08:00 – 08:30 The tour will begin at your hotel. Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip.
- Your day will start at Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a speciality of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables. You could be a farmer with many interesting activities.
- Finish your time in Tra Que vegetable village, you will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Finish your learning the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip.
DAY 06: HOI AN – FREE DAY – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH ( B )
- Have breakfast at hotel.
- 11:45 You are free until transfer to Da Nang airport for a flight to Sai Gon.
- 15:25 Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh city, driver meets you at Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer to center for checking in hotel. You are free time for leisure. Spend overnight in Sai Gon.
DAY 07: STREET FOOD TOUR IN HO CHI MINH ( B, L )
- Have breakfast at hotel. Then free time to go shopping at Ben Thanh Market in city center.
- 17:00 Our English-speaking tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or a specified place.
- You will have a quick look on the itinerary so that you can make it clear that where will we go and what will eat.
- At first, we enjoy our dinner at a local restaurant. It will be beef noodles soup – one of the specialties of our country or also known as a traditional food in the Central of Vietnam, sugarcane juice – a kind of drink made by pressing the sugarcanes, grilled beef wrapped in betel leaves – an indispensable dish in Vietnam cuisine.
- After the meals, your guide driver will take you to Nguyen Thiet Thuat Street – a “food heaven” in Saigon. Street food sold here is diverse since people in the area come from many places and have different taste. By coming here, you have a chance to get your stomach satisfied with a wide range of delicious food and drink.
- Then we will go through the area and explore a typical night of residents as well as know more what had happened in this place through the flow of history.
- The next destination is the biggest flower market located in district 5. Flowers sold there are believed to be collected from every part of Vietnam so that you can easily buy any kind of flowers you like as well as enjoy the sweet smell or the beauty of them.
- Otherwise, in district 5, we will stop for minutes for eating Vietnamese pancake – a delicious food that is eaten with a wide range of vegetable.
- Back to the tour, the guide will take you to Nguyen Trai Street – a busy street where almost everything is sold: clothes, souvenirs, etc. After that, on Nguyen Van Cu Bridge, you will be impressed by the whole view of Saigon in the night time, feel the peaceful moment when looking at Saigon river with fresh cool air after several hours going in the city.
- Next, we will stop at district 4, which is regarded as the smallest district. Many people from other places of Vietnam move to live there so the lifestyle and tradition of residents are extremely various there. That is such a special place to get experience while you are in Saigon.
- Say goodbye to district 4, we will next join BBQ seafood party held by street food restaurants. We can share our happiness with others eating there. The party may consist of seafood, beer and other fascinating dishes that are recommended by Saigonese.
- 21:00 After all, we will take you back to your accommodation and wish you a nice dream.
DAY 08: MEKONG DELTA CRUISE ( B, L )
- Have breakfast at your hotel.
- 08:20 – 08:30 Our tour guide will welcome at your hotel before heading to My Tho city by bus. Enjoy the scenery and green rice paddies during the one and a half hour bus ride.
- 10:00 – 10:30 Along the way, we will visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the Mekong delta. Continue to My Tho, where we take a boat trip along the Mekong River, where you can see fish cages and floating houses on the river.
- The boat takes you to a small canal, escaping the hustle and bustle of the town. We disembark at a coconut island in Ben Tre and enjoy a walk around the village. Stop at a local family home to enjoy tropical fruit, taste the honey tea and honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music performed by the villagers. Check out the coconut candy shop and learn how to make candy, and see handicrafts made from the coconuts.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Take your time snapping photos and enjoy the natural scenery before we head to the local restaurant. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food. Enjoy your lunch outside under the shade of the trees. After lunch, enjoy your time relaxing, walking around the village, or perhaps going for a short bike ride. Travel back to Saigon
- 16:30 – 17:00 Arrive in Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight.
DAY 09: CU CHI TUNNELS ( B )
- 08:10 – 08:20 We depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners.
- The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of the road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
- 14:30 The bus arrives in Ho Chi Minh city. Spend overnight at hotel.
DAY 10: SAIGON – PHU QUOC ( B )
- You will have breakfast at hotel. Relax time
- 11:15 Driver picks up at hotel and transfer to the airport for the flight to Phu Quoc. End of services. See you again in the next trips!
There are no reviews yet.