Mekong Delta Full Day Trip – Small Group Tour – My Tho & Ben Tre – Max 12 Pax
Mekong Delta Full Day Trip – Small Group Tour allows you to avoid the crowded touristy bus and the expensive Limo Tour. We do group sizes max of 12 passengers per van and We offer water bottles and a wet wipe on the van. we will pick you up and drop you off at a centrally located hotel in District 1
- Enjoy the motorboat and rowing boat rides on the Mekong River.
- Visit the coconut candy factory workshop and fruit garden.
- Taste the tropical fruit and listen to traditional live music.
- Visit a bee farm and enjoy honey tea.
- Enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- Take an electric car around the village.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Air-con van (max 9 pax)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee, Lunch
- Pick up & Drop off at a centrally located hotel in District 1
TOUR EXCLUDES :
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 03 years old: FOC
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta One Day – Small-Group Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Small-Group Tours: Ben Duoc Tunnels
The Product on TripAdvisor:
Mekong Delta Small Group Tour Limited 9 Pax Full-Day – My Tho & Ben Tre
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 hour drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho.
Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet). On the way, see the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside.
Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden. The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — “the land of coconuts.” Here you’ll see a typical agricultural model called “Garden – Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop. Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus.
You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM.