Private Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta 1 Day from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta in 1 Day.
- Depart Ho Chi Minh City by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Learn about the role of the underground labyrinth during the Vietnam War.
- Take a motorboat & rowing boat on the Mekong River.
- Visit the bee farm, enjoy honey tea, visit the fruit garden, and enjoy the fruit.
- Visit local business family for rice paper, and coconut candy workshop.
- Relax with a riverside restaurant lunch and rowboat ride.
- Pickup & Drop Off at your hotel.
||Picked Up & Dropped Off at Your Hotel in District 1
|A/C Car or Van
||English Speaking Tour Guide
||Boat Trip & Entrance Fees
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
We’ll pick you up at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel in the early morning, and you’ll travel with your English-speaking guide to the Cu Chi tunnels. The drive is around 60 km.
At Cu Chi, you’ll be shown a documentary film about the tunnels and learn how the locals made bamboo traps, rice paper, and rice wine. You’ll then have the opportunity to explore the web of underground tunnels dug by Vietnamese resistance fighters.
After exploring the tunnels, we’ll drive to My Tho. This is one of the provinces that comprise the Mekong Delta area. We’ll cruise by boat along the upper Mekong through a region with islands named after 4 animals that appear in Buddhist writings – Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Turtle. On this part of the tour, you’ll observe some of the activities of regional Vietnamese daily life and appreciate how life here depends on the River.
We’ll then take you on a trip by rowboat along the small waterways. You’ll see the agricultural richness of the delta region in its fruit orchards, coconut groves, and bee-keeping farms. We’ll stop so you can enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy, and southern Vietnamese folk music.
At the end of our tour, we’ll drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and drop you off at your hotel at around 18:00.