15 Days Vietnam Package From Sai Gon is right for you
15 Days Vietnam Package From Saigon also referred to as Ho Chi Minh City, is a vibrant city offering a fascinating introduction to Vietnamese culture. Travel further north to the former French hill station of Dalat, where you will witness the exquisite countryside. Take some time to relax and swim in Nha Trang, Vietnam’s premier beach destination. Continue to the quaint town of Hoi An, where you can relax by the riverside and learn to cook Vietnamese cuisine. Finish your tour in the north; visit Ho Chi Minh Complex in Hanoi and cruise around stunning Halong Bay. For the curious and open-minded visitor, Vietnam offers a wealth of historical and natural treasures
Summary Of Itinerary:
- DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL (NO MEAL)
- DAY 02: MEKONG DELTA 1 DAY (MEAL: B, L)
- DAY 03: CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY ( MEAL: B )
- DAY 04: HCMC FREE DAY ( MEALS: B)
- DAY 05: SAIGON – DA NANG – HOI AN ( MEAL: B )
- DAY 06: MY SON LUXURY TOUR ( MEAL: B, L )
- DAY 07: HOI AN COOKING CLASS ( MEAL: B, L)
- DAY 08: HOI AN FREE DAY ( MEAL: B )
- DAY 09: HOI AN – DA NANG – HA NOI (MEAL: B)
- DAY 10: HA NOI HA LONG BAY (MEAL: B, L, D)
- DAY 11: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI ( MEAL: B, L )
- DAY 12: NINH BINH – TAM COC ( MEAL: B, L )
- DAY 13: HA NOI CITY TOUR (MEAL: B, L )
- DAY 14: HA NOI FREE DAY (MEAL: B )
- DAY 15: HA NOI FREE DAY – DEPARTURE (MEAL: B )
- Air ticket Sai Gon – Da Nang, Da Nang – Ha Noi.
- All private airport/ train station transfers.
- Accommodation:13 nights Hotel, 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay, 1 Late-Checkout
Meals inclusive in the itinerary:
- Breakfast at hotel
- Lunch is a daily group tour
- Dinner in Ha Long trip
Daily group tour follows itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch):
- Mekong Delta 1 Day floating Market
- Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day
- Hoi An Cooking Class
- Hoi An My Son Holyland
- Ha Noi City 1 Day
- Ninh Binh – Tam Coc
- Ha Long Bay overnight on cruise
- Personal entertainment expenses.
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for a tour guide.
- Meals out of tour (lunch and dinner in free time).
- Round trip International airfare to Viet Nam.
- Viet Nam Invitation letter or visa.
10 Days Vietnam Highlights Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Da Nang – Hoi An – Sai Gon Exit Phu Quoc
11 Days Vietnam & Cambodia from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay, Angkor Wat
Review on Tripadvisor:
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL (NO MEAL)
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, we will see you at the airport and transfer you to the center for check-in hotel. You are free time for leisure.
Check-in regulation: Check-in at 14:00, check out from 09 AM – 12:00 PM (Depending on hotel regulation)
DAY 02: MEKONG DELTA 1 DAY (MEAL: B, L)
8:00 – 8:15 We will pick you up at your hotel, depart to My Tho city, 1.5 hours drive.
• A smooth pass the rice fields to the beautiful rural. Start boat on the Tien River to the islet. View the Dragon, Phoenix, and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, visit the fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit while folk music is performed by the local people.
• The cruise will lead to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconut”, visit coconut candy workshop, bee house, enjoy honey tea and take a picture with the snake.
• The amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal – fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut tree.
• Having lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will have free time for biking, walking.
• 3.00 Back Saigon. On the way, we will stop at Vinh Trang Pagoda.
5:00 pm get back to Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 03: CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY ( MEAL: B )
8:00 – 8:15: Our tour guide will see you at the hotel to start the Cu Chi tunnels tour. 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of the road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage, and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
2:30 pm: Bus back to Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at your hotel.
DAY 04: HCMC FREE DAY ( MEALS: B)
Free time on your leisure!
DAY 05: SAIGON – DA NANG – HOI AN ( MEAL: B )
Morning: Free time.
10:00 AM – Driver will pick you up to go to the airport for the flight to DA NANG AT 12:30
The driver will pick you up at Da Nang Airport to go to Hoi An.
Check-in and have free time.
You are free to discover the ancient town: Japanese Bridge, lantern road, traditional tailor shop, enjoy the specialties. Besides, you can view the sunset at Cua Dai beach. Stay overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: MY SON LUXURY TOUR ( MEAL: B, L )
8.00 – 8.30: our guide pick you up at your hotel and departs to My Son holy land – the world cultural heritage.
10.00: Arrive at My Son and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English-speaking guide, enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
11.30: Get back to minivan and move to a local house to learn how to make rice paper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
12.00: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods, and fresh air.
13.30: take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze onboarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of Vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
14.30: arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
DAY 07: HOI AN COOKING CLASS ( MEAL: B, L)
After breakfast, we will see at Hai café (198 Nguyen Thai Hoc street) to join the tour.
09:00: We start the day with a welcome drink at Hai Café – our meeting point. Visit Hoi An’s colorful market, and experience the amazing sights, sounds, and aromas of this busy market. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about all the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. We board the Red Bridge boat for a leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School. This is a chance to view local river life, so make sure your camera is handy. On arrival, we explore the cooking school’s herb garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – the Red Bridge chefs first demonstrate each dish before we prepare the same dish ourselves. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration). After the lesson, we sit down and eat what we have cooked.
Drive you to the hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 08: HOI AN FREE DAY ( MEAL: B )
Free time on your leisure!
DAY 09: HOI AN – DA NANG – HA NOI (MEAL: B)
Morning: Free Time.
11:00 – The driver will pick you up to go to the airport for your flight to Ha Noi at 13:25.
14:45 – Driver will pick you up at the airport to go to the hotel in Ha Noi
Check-in and have free time!
DAY 10: HA NOI HA LONG BAY (MEAL: B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
7:45 – 8:15 am
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands, and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12:30pm
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave, and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of the island to have an overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, share your traveling experience, or simply watch the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY 11: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI ( MEAL: B, L )
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
6:30 am: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi sessions to full charge your energy for the day.
7:00 – 8:00 am: Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option of either exploring the cave yourself on a kayak or comfortably on a bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
9:00 am: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise takes you past other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 am: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 pm: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew says farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
DAY 12: NINH BINH – TAM COC ( MEAL: B, L )
In the morning:
07:30 – 08:30 am: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart for Ninh Binh province. On the halfway stop for a short break about 20 minutes.
10:30 am: Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted as the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century.
11:00 am: Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with very unique architecture in the old time.
11:30 am: Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces’ ground dating back to the 10th century. Go back to the bus and drive to Tam Coc.
12:30 pm: After that, the bus will transfer you to Tam Coc and have lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon
13:30: Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains, and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a strange feeling.
15h:30: Boat returns to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 45 minutes for a cycling ride along a country lane. Take the bus back to Hanoi.
18:00 – 18:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends.
Free time for dinner.
DAY 13: HA NOI CITY TOUR (MEAL: B, L )
8:00: We pick you up from your hotel, start the tour by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho and his stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. In addition, you will enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting palace. The One Pillar Pagoda which is lying to one side of the mausoleum was built by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This structure has become an important symbol for the people in Hanoi. Then, you’ll have a chance to discover the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of West Lake. From there, you can make a visit to the first University of Viet Nam- The Temple of literature which is dedicated to Confucius. 12.30: We will enjoy lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter with local Vietnamese traditional Cuisines. 13:30: You’ll go over Hoan Kiem Lake which is known as the heart and soul of Hanoi. Finally, you’ll stop in at the Museum of Ethnology, located on the west of the city center. This museum offers informative and well-documented displays on the country’s 54 ethnic groups, including elaborate and colorful hill-tribe costumes, weaving designs, musical instruments, fishing implements, work tools, and other functional objects. The display continues on to the garden outside with fascinating examples of minority housing from the King’s to the ones of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands. 15:30: Finish unforgettable full day Hanoi Sightseeing!
drop off at your hotel then have free time
DAY 14: HA NOI FREE DAY (MEAL: B )
DAY 15: HA NOI FREE DAY – DEPARTURE (MEAL: B )
Late check-out! Please check out at 5:00 PM for Late Check-out option!
You can leave your luggage at reception and come back here at 10:00 PM for the airport transfer!
10:00 PM – We will pick you up at your hotel to go to the airport for your flight at 1:30 on 08 Jun 2019.
08 Jun 2020 – HAN – DXB – EK395 – 1:30 – 05:05